Sunday, February 14, 2010

IE-8836

distance: 2,175 km - travel time: 8 days
My 36th postcard, and the first from Ireland. I'm happy to receive a postcard of Irish alphabet, because I have second cousins in Ireland. Thank you Lucy (lucyjellies) for this interesting postcard that you sent me from Ireland! I'm so interested in other cultures and languages. So, this postcard is very cool! I'm sorry about the reflection of this photo, because I don't use a scanner.
36. postikorttini, ensimmäinen Irlannista saatu kortti. On hienoa vastaanottaa kortti irlantilaisista aakkosista, sillä minulla on pikkuserkkuja Irlannissa. Kiitos Lucy (lucyjellies) tästä kiinnostavasta postikortista, jonka lähetit minulle Irlannista! Olen hyvin kiinnostunut eri kulttuureista ja kielistä, joten tämä postikortti on oikein cool! Olen pahoillani valokuvan heijastuksesta, sillä en käytä skanneria.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hyvää ystävänpäivää!

0 comments:

Post a Comment