Monday, February 15, 2010

HR-10602

distance: 1,763 km - travel time: 11 days
My 38th postcard, and the first from Croatia. The photo was taken by Nafir Mavrovic. Thank you Borivoj (Borivoj) for this beautiful postcard! I love the colours of the sea.
The stamp is special edition of common 3,5 KN (Croatian kuna) stamp released for 50 years of UN declaration of children rights. Words "I djeca imaju prava!" means "Children have rights too!". I really think that human rights are very important thing. I like this Croatian stamp very much. I love the colour of the backround and what's important, I do love also its teddy :-)
I'm going to write also about stamps. The first thing that I always check about the postcard is stamps. I think that a stamp tells much about country. I have received beautiful stamps. Please add a comment, would you like that I will wrote about my earlier stamps!
38. postikortti, ensimmäinen Kroatiasta saatu kortti. Valokuvan on ottanut Nafir Mavrovic. Kiitos Borivoj (Borivoj) kauniista postikortista! Rakastan meren väriä.
Postimerkki on 3,5 kunan (Kroatian valuutta) erityispainos, joka julkaistiin YK:n lastenoikeuksien julistuksen 50-vuotis päivän kunniaksi. Sanat "I deja imaju prava" tarkoittavat "lapsilla on myös oikeuksia". Itse pidän ihmisoikeuksia todella tärkeänä. Pidän tästä kroatialaisesta postimerkistä paljon. Etenkin taustan väristä ja mikä tärkeintä, pidän myös sen nallesta :-)
Tästä lähtien aion kirjoittaa myös postimerkeistä. Ensimmäinen asia, jonka katson postikortista on postimerkit. Uskon, että postimerkki kertoo paljon kyseisestä maasta. Olen saanut paljon kauniita postimerkkejä. Laittakaa kommenttia, jos tahdotte minun kirjoittavan myös aikaisemmista postimerkeistäni!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful island! I am sure that there a person will find peace, quiet and tranquility and enough rest!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention my name for the above comment - Cecile from South Africa.

Post a Comment