Monday, November 29, 2010

NL-473173

 distance: 1,243 km (772 miles) - travel time: 5 days
This is my 65th postcard, and the 7th from the Netherlands. Well, I've presented Marilyn Monroe many times for you guys so I don't wanna do it again. I can tell you why just Marilyn Monroe. I've two favorite actresses: Audrey Hepburn (you've seen her before) and this amazing woman, Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn was just really talented woman and even though she had really terrible childhood she believed in her dreams. Everyone who has seen Marilyn's movies can say that she really enjoyed her job! Thank you really much Kim (oi) for this wonderful Marilyn Monroe! I haven't had this card before and this is a very nice card in my collection ;-)
"I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful"

0 comments:

Post a Comment