Saturday, April 17, 2010

CN-185590

distance: 7,517 km - travel time: 11 days
My 47th postcard, 5th postcard from China. Thank you Rocofufu for this postcard and especially for stamps! I absolutely love them! I like very much of the style of this postcard. It's a dark and black and white, which makes it really interesting. That peacock stamp is one of my favourites that I have ever had. I love its greenish colours and beautiful shapes. I'm so glad that you sent me a present - anyone else hasn't do that. You make my day :-)
47. postikorttini, viides Kiinasta saatu kortti. Kiitos Rocofufu postikortista ja erityisesti postimerkeistä! Rakastan niitä! Pidän todella paljon postikortin tyylistä. Se on hämärä ja mustavalkoinen, mikä tekee siitä todella mielenkiintoisen. Riikinkukkopostimerkki on yksi suosikeistani, jonka olen koskaan saanut. Rakastan sen vihertäviä värejä ja kauniita muotoja. Olen todella onnellinen, kun lähetit minulle tuon lahjan - kukaan muu ei ole sitä tehnyt. Teit päiväni :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment