Friday, January 8, 2010

PH-13246

distance: 9,077 Kms - travel time: 36 days
My 20th postcard, and the first from Philippines. Makati Shangri-La, Manila is a hotel located in Makati City, Philippines. It's the largest Shangri-La hotel. Thank you Nathalie (cabbie) for this beautiful postcard that you send me from Philippines!
20. postikorttini, ensimmäinen Filippiineiltä saatu kortti. Makati Shangri-La, Manila on hotelli, joka sijaitsee Makatissa ja se on suurin Shangri-La hotelleista. Kiitos Nathalie (cabbie) kauniista kortista, jonka lähetit minulla Filippiineiltä!

2 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

thank you for featuring my postcard!!!!i also have a blog but its a scrapbook blog.

Mirella said...

You're welcome! I watched your blog and I actually like it so much. Well done =)

Post a Comment