Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NL-385989

distance: 1,403 km - travel time: 28 days
My 59th postcard, and the 5th from the Netherlands. Those pictures are taken in North Wales. Mountains are called Moel Siabod (2860 ft), Yr Aran (2541 ft), Snowdon (3560 ft), Tryfan (3010 ft) and Cader Idris (2927 ft). Thank you Anne (annievoyage) for this interesting postcard! That landscape looks really beautiful with all those colours. It would be lovely to hike there. Think the place is like Lapland (in North Finland). I haven't been there but I have heard that it looks really beatiful :)

P.S. I'm very sorry that I'm late with these postcards. I quited blogging for a while because I have had lots of school works to do. I've hurry at this time (I have exam week at next week and 9.-14.10. I'm in Barcelona - finally! It has been my biggest dream ever!) so that's why these posts are really short...

0 comments:

Post a Comment